HP 5082-7340 Hex LED displays

I have ordered 100 of the HP 5082-7340 Hex LED display from a new
vendor. I will be receiving a few samples by the end of the week. If
they look good, I will process the order for the remaining parts. I
will be able to order a few hundred more if we have a demand for more
parts. Excess parts will be sold on e-bay for a bit higher price.

It look like with parts cost and shipping, the displays will be $5 each...
I should be able to ship 1-12 parts for about $2.00 with padded
envelop + shipping cost, but this may change when I get the parts.

Hold off on any request until I have confirmed the parts and shipping cost.

tom

Tom Lafleur
(858) 759-9692