Re: S100 VDP success

Hi Leon,

Thanks!  Good news on the AY-3-8910 chips!

Regarding the VGA interface, on the ECB side there was a recent board
called the "Color VDU" which introduced a circuit that converted RGBi
signals to VGA although it kept the sync at15+ KHz

Some modern LCD VGA monitors share circuitry with similar TVs and are
able to sync at much lower frequencies than most CRT VGA monitors are
able to.  The circuit was surprisingly simple.

Unfortunately I don't have a sync doubler circuit and think it would
be rather difficult to make one.

I am very glad to see movement on the S-100 VDP project.  This has a
lot of potential for a really neat board.