RE: [N8VEM-S100:763] S100 VDP success

Hi Leon!  Thanks!  Wow!  That's fantastic news!  Woo Hoo!

Sorry for the late reply.  Frankly I think I've forgotten who is even
working on the S-100 VDP but I *think* it is yourself, Neil, and Dave.  That
makes sense since I still have two of the five prototype boards left.  If
I've missed anyone I apologize.  My mind has been elsewhere for the last
three months it seems...

I will make the corrections on the S-100 VDP board.  This has a lot of
potential to be a really neat project.  Having a working demonstration
really helps as well.  Are you interested in building up a AY-3-8910 sound
generator chip circuit?  I think that this board with a V9938 and an
AY-3-8910 would have a reasonable chance of some amount of MSX
compatibility.

We can clone the AY-3-8910 and joystick ports from the N8 design and make
adjustments to the IO decode logic.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=ECB%20N8%20prev
iously%20known%20as%20the%20Home%20Computer

Would the rest of the S-100 VDP team please give a quick update as to where
you are with the project?