Re: [N8VEM-S100:4675] Re: S-100-16M-SRAM-MEZZ-V6c Board - Status --- OK

Hi Gary (et al.)

I can ship the V06c SRAM mezzanine boards whenever anyone wants.
$3/board and I can probably ship first class in a regular envelope with
cardboard around the boards depending on number to ship.

Thanks,

Todd

* geka...@gmail.com <geka...@gmail.com> [140723 09:26]: