Re: [N8VEM-S100:3116] Re: GAL's and PALASM

This morning I sat down to verify the results from last night.

I was able to compile for and program both types of GALs successfully which is good news.

There was however an issue:

  When I initially tried both manufactures GALs acted as if they were erased (not programmed) as the outputs were allways high???

   I tried various things with no success. Finally I closed the WELLON programming software; unplugged the USB cable; plugged the USB cable back in; started the WELLON software and was able to successfully program both manufactures GALs. This was using the same JED files that I was using when it wasn't working.

   I have a couple more ideas on this that I will look into tonight.

-Neil