Re: [N8VEM-S100:1823] S-100 68K CPU board V3

RE:  32-bit bus

The VME form factor is one of the Eurocard sizes, and is an expansion of the ECB line of N8VEM cards.  I'm talking form factor only, not electrical compatibility.

I find it appealing that physical card cages can be had second-hand for relatively low cost.

--John