Re: [N8VEM-S100:1726] S-100 68K CPU board V3

John,

That is my plan as soon as I figure out why my memory board stopped working - I need to put the logic analyzer on and see what is going on - it was working - probably had one of the jumpers on cpu card that should not have been when I put in SMB and had 2 boards driving the same line and probably have blown a driver some where - should not be difficult to find I hope.

I have your monitor running and plan to do a new one all in C so that the monitor will be fairly portable across machines by just recompiling in the right target mode with gcc.  I have done some testing of the C code and I have most of the details worked out so should not be long.  This summer has not afforded me much time with travel and other things.

Dave