Re: Newbie about to start building my first S100 system

If you are simply building boards from this group then you should not need a logic analyzer - I didn't have one when I built my first system years ago using just a CPU board (SSM if I remember correctly) and a simple 2k monitor EPROM on a serial IO board with 4k static memory.  Fault finding was done with a TTL test proble but a scope is always handy to have.

In those days we saved our programs to cassette tape!