Re: [N8VEM-S100:3543] Newbie about to start building my first S100 system

Another welcome - I'm also rather new to the group and in much the same situation.  It's a bit daunting to bring up a CPU, Ram, I/O board together - and hoping that you have a working monitor program etc.

I eventually purchased a ADC Super-Six board that I've used to test and debug the Serial I/O, Ram and IDE boards thus far.

The work that Andrew and John have done is amazing, and it's been a fun retro-journey.

- Gary