Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 09:31:25 -0800
From: nbre...@me.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2368] Switch Register

My system is old enough it has a switch register on it's Front Panel - I have a few questions.
  - It's on port $FF - is this the correct port for the SR - for some reason I remember it being on $FE?
  - I find it useful for debugging (writing bit patterns to the SR) - Does anyone else use one this way?
  - Are there other uses for the SR?
-Neil