Z-80 V2 question

Hi,

Here is a truly newbee question. On the Z-80 V2 board, the LM323K requires a heat sink. I have ordered said heat sink, but am not sure how to assemble the TO-3, heatsink and board. Two pin insulators came with the LM323K unit, but no mica bottom insulator. What is the mounting sequence? Heat sink, then TO-3 or TO-3 then heat sink? Do I need a mica insulator between the heat sink and TO-3, or a second one between the board and whatever is mounted first?

Sorry about such a basic question.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Joe H