RE: [N8VEM-S100:1526] Re: Watch out for flying pigs!

Hi Dave!  Thanks!

I uploaded the latest S-100 68K CPU V3 board schematic, PCB layout, and parts list on the wiki.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%2068K%20CPU

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of yoda
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:00 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1526] Re: Watch out for flying pigs!

Hi Andrew!!

That is fantastic!!  I checked but did not see the schematics of the board layout on the web - are you going to be publishing them soon ???   I want to check that I have all components on hand and I want to make sure the board can still work in bus master mode.  Last time I checked I believe it did but I want to verify the latest version.

Thanks

Dave