Re: Watch out for flying pigs!

Hi Andrew!!

That is fantastic!!  I checked but did not see the schematics of the board layout on the web - are you going to be publishing them soon ???   I want to check that I have all components on hand and I want to make sure the board can still work in bus master mode.  Last time I checked I believe it did but I want to verify the latest version.

Thanks

Dave