Re: Watch out for flying pigs!

Dave the schematic and board layout for this board can be found at the bottom of this page:-
http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/68000%20Board/68K%20CPU%20Board.htm

I will write up step by step construction notes once the board arrives.  I have not had time to put together a component list. If you do so/have one, please let me know, I will post it.
John