Re: [N8VEM-S100:6167] 8080a CPU Board ROM 27256?

Josh!

I visited Canada, by postal mail, and purchased a Mcumall GQ-4X USB programmer. My old B&G didn't support the 27256. It didn't show in the menu, although the documentation I found on the web showed it. Different firmware versions. Anyway the B&G Micro was not in a cabinet, AC powered with a clunky interface. This GQ-4X worked fine and fast, powered from USB, insulated case and without RTFM an intuitive user interface.

I successfully burnt the EEPROM, and it booted. Some questions about that in a new thread.

 - jeffa