80386 CPU Board

I completed the 80386 board yesterday, and after some confusion (on my
part) getting the monitor configured and jumpered correctly on the
MS-DOS support board it's running nicely at 32mhz using an AMD 80386-33
chip.

I'm running into two issues, and wonder if anyone has encountered them.

When I try to return to the Z80 using the "Z" command it hangs.

I've tried using a TX486DLC/E-33GA but it hangs after printing the
initial monitor prompt  (at both 16 and 32mhz).

Thanks!

- Gary