Re: Any German speaking builders who would translate an article?

Hi Benno!  Thanks!  You'd be *perfect* for this job!

I appreciate your support!  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS C'T (I like C'T Projekt so much I bought their DVD with all their
back issue articles and I can't even read German!  They are awesome
and have published some truly stunning home brew projects over the
years.  Very impressive.)