Re: [N8VEM-S100:1305] Any German speaking builders who would translate an article?

Hi folks,

I would volunteer translating the article into German.

I'm into home brewing my computer stuff since my days at school in 1984
and have quite a bit of background knowledge.

BTW, I'm only aware of two German magazines dealing with home brew
computing (Elektor and CT). Do you referring to one of these ?