S-100 Regular Prototyping boards reordered!

Hi!

I just reordered the S-100 Regular Prototyping board PCBs.  They should be here in the first week of February 2013.

There are nine (9) S-100 LAVA board PCBs left in case anyone is looking for one or more of them.

The S-100 ConsoleIO board PCBs should be here in late Jan 2013.  I am guessing in about ten days or so.

I hope all is well!  I appreciate all of the great support for the S100computers.com and N8VEM S-100 board project!