Re: [N8VEM-S100:4921] FPMini Board and Switch Order Update

Great news!
Don, as I live oversea it might be hard for you to estimate the shipping costs. For me, it is also OK to pay in advance for the materials and send you another payment for shipping once you know how much it is. Let me know what you think.

Fabio