Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2015 3:17 PM
Subject: S100 SMB BOM Question

Rick,

On the SMB BOMs it seems that the BOM is for a cable-connected daughter board, since both the shrouded and the unshrouded 26-pin connectors are male. I have searched Jameco up and down but have been unable to find a female 26-pin PCB-mounted plug. Could you point me to the proper 26-pin connectors for mounting the daughter board directly to the main board?

The BOMs are appreciated!

Thanks!

JohnP