Re: [N8VEM-S100:5846] Propeller Console I/O

I think the base address is 0 with status bits at bit0 and bit1.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2014, at 7:34 PM, Crusty OMO <crus...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I'm finished building this board,  I'm in the final stages to configure.

What is the most common address and status configuration?  I realize it's configurable to match existing vintage software, but I'm hoping to list a few common setups that I can program in firmware.  It's acceptable for more than one, since I can test for Status reaction and/or prompt each configuration for a response.

Cheers,
Josh