Re: [N8VEM-S100:2191] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hi Jack,
I checked out the Phoenix web site but didn't find the S-100 type connectors. I started with card edge connectors & then did various searches but came up empty. Do you happen to have a Phoenix part number handy so I could check them out?
Regards,
Jeff  Galinat