[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:3552] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...
- To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3552] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...
- From: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 04:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com; dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1399635567; bh=cuHIAb3Y5345mhTjuh66paiaAmh8+rIVDM959hm4Zwo=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KS5F6jpGzxHlOHgFhMbKy9RI3LzZzArEz0mrqWla8fI3qoV5NE/6Bmqp87mzGzjE5msSszJXFLv/aupzZyA5Rgoh9vO54o8Tm0DN40W7XNRfH26Ws12FIpMQ5rYCbyWkxHl9mhalAHOBysbs9V93gUZ+79cF9epOjkQpv44MFWI=
- In-reply-to: <CADq8xFB5WiAfHN9GWhccbxy14YQPbBFfo64Byv=D7QNjwP2KpA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <CADq8xFB5WiAfHN9GWhccbxy14YQPbBFfo64Byv=D7QNjwP2KpA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com>
Please upload the revised EDA files to the wiki so all the builders can benefit from your efforts.
Much appreciated! Thanks and have a nice day!
From: Tom Lafleur <la...@lafleur.us>
To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com" <n8v...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 9, 2014 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3552] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...
Working with John, we fixed a number of issues with the board and it is now a new board called the Ram-Prom board...
I would recommend that you look at this one prior to ordering the older board... It supports, Prom, Flash and Ram, has battery backup and a few more fixes....
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout