[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:3551] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3551] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...
- From: Edward Snider <zipps...@gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 04:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <CADq8xFB5WiAfHN9GWhccbxy14YQPbBFfo64Byv=D7QNjwP2KpA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CADq8xFB5WiAfHN9GWhccbxy14YQPbBFfo64Byv=D7QNjwP2KpA@mail.gmail.com>
Thanks Tom, I definitely want to go with the newest board version. I didn't notice this second version.
The group buy is for this board. Sorry for the confusion.
On Thursday, May 8, 2014 11:15:01 PM UTC-5, Tom Lafleur wrote:
Working with John, we fixed a number of issues with the board and it is now a new board called the Ram-Prom board...
I would recommend that you look at this one prior to ordering the older board... It supports, Prom, Flash and Ram, has battery backup and a few more fixes....