Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 04:22:29 -0700
From: zipps...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3559] New run of S-100 EPROM/RAM boards...

Thanks Tom, I definitely want to go with the newest board version.  I didn't notice this second version.

The Group buy is for this board.

Ed

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 11:15:01 PM UTC-5, Tom Lafleur wrote:
Working with John, we fixed a number of issues with the board and it is now a new board called the Ram-Prom board...
I would recommend that you look at this one prior to ordering the older board...  It supports, Prom, Flash and Ram, has battery backup and a few more fixes....