Re: [N8VEM-S100:1105] dual IDE card

The displays are designed to run at 5V, there is just NO need for a
diode...Yes, they do get warm, but thats the way they work.... and
yes, they are bright.

If you want to use a diode to run them a bit cooler, use a 1N5817 -
1N5819 Schottky Barrier Rectifier or equiv... rated at 1 amp and a
drop of .4v, should work just fine.... but a jumper is just fine.

tom...

--

Tom Lafleur
(858) 759-9692