RE: [N8VEM-S100:6501] Re: MiniFP build - Mark-8

I'll be continuing my Mini FP build this evening.... I just finished putting my Mark-8 replica into a Box.  A project that has been on hold for nearly 2 years!  It may be a little OT, but you guys might like to see how I boxed it up.
Instead of mounting things against the front panel of the box, I mounted everything to a wooden board and used the front panel as a dress panel only.  I counter sinked the red acrylic led window/filter and taped it to the inside of the dress panel, along with a printed template of the LED's.  When the LED's light up, they illuminate the paper.  It gives a nice effect.  See pictures below.