Re: [N8VEM-S100:6497] Re: MiniFP build - data bus question

Guys,

I just confirmed that my board is behaving the same way
as described by Ian and Rich.

Data Bus LED's all ON while system is running. When I stop
and single step the Data LED's operate correctly. Examine
Next works and RUN returns system to normal running
system.

I need some time to look into these issues. Hope it turns out
to be simple things.