FP Mini Switches arrived.

Don Caprio's switch set arrived today for the FP Mini PCB.

Installation was a snap using his phenolic bracket(s) & hardware.

I bought two sets and used it to support both; over/under the switch bank,
made it much simpler to solder them in place once it looked aligned.

I used silver bearing solder on the switches, it's stronger than
regular 60/40 and won't go soft with mechanical effect.

I chose not to drill the holes through the PCB for the four standoff's.
They will work well just as "footings" to support the weight as I'm not
going to switch bang this anyway