From: LYN...@YAHOO.COM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1879] Double good news Friday! Woo Hoo Times Two!
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:57:26 -0400

Hi

Some really great news today!  Yahoo!

First, the S-100 6502 CPU V2 boards arrived!  Yay!  I will be sending them out to those who pre-ordered first thing!

Second, at long last (assuming no more changes) the S-100 80286 CPU board finished trace route optimization!  This board is almost old enough to vote it has been optimizing for so long.  I am very happy to see it finally emerge out of the basement computer.  It is ready for “production” so if you would like to get one or more of these exciting new S-100 80286 CPU boards please do the new usual pre-order.  I will set aside your board so you get them right away!

Yay!  Good news Friday!