Re: [N8VEM-S100:1636] about the subversion server (oops)

I think you guys may be talking about the svn "switch" command:

$ svn sw <new-url>

It's in the TortoiseSVN right-click menu if I recall.

$ svn help switch
switch (sw): Update the working copy to a different URL.
usage: 1. switch URL[@PEGREV] [PATH]
       2. switch --relocate FROM TO [PATH...]

- --Mike