Re: about the subversion server (oops)

If you are using TortoiseSVN, it is VERY easy to switch the URL.  Just right click on the directory containing your working copy, choose "TortoiseSVN", then "Relocate...".  You will get a very simple dialog that let's you change the URL for the working copy.  Just change the URL from "svn://goodall.com/RomWBW" to "svn://server.goodall.com/RomWBW".  You will then be able to continue using your working copy just as before.  No need to check out everything again.

--Wayne