Re: [N8VEM-S100:1635] about the subversion server (oops)

Bill,

This situation is new to me and I don't know how to change the default URL.

The most conservative path is as you said, checking out a new repository and
copying in your local changes and committing them when ready.

Sorry I don't have more authoritative answer.

Douglas