[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready
- To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready
- From: yoda <yo...@r2d2.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:07:33 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: ls.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of yo...@r2d2.org designates internal as permitted sender) smtp.mail=yo...@r2d2.org; dkim=pass head...@r2d2.org
- In-reply-to: <003b01ccf401$1b1fdf40$515f9dc0$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <003b01ccf401$1b1fdf40$515f9dc0$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: G2/1.0
Put me down for 2.
On Feb 25, 3:04 pm, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Hi! Yay! The S-100 MS-DOS Support Board PCB is finally ready! I am
> getting ready to order some PCBs.
> This S-100 board is really great with the S-100 8086 CPU board but also is
> useful with really any S-100 CPU board since it has timer, RTC, PIC, and
> Here is a description of the S-100 MS-DOS Support Board on S100computers.com
> The schematic and PCB layout files are here
> %20Support%20Board> ¶m=S-100%20MS-DOS%20Support%20Board
> Coupled with the S-100 8086 CPU board, the S-100 MS-DOS Support board will
> give a measure of PC-AT compatibility for your S-100 system.
> There are presently 7 builders signed up for this board. I'd like to get at
> least 20 total for a PCB manufacturing order. Please let me know if you
> would like a PCB or two.
> As usual, these PCBs will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6
> elsewhere. Thanks and have a nice day!
> Andrew Lynch
> PS, I have plenty of the S-100 8086 CPU board PCBs left if you are looking
> for one of those as well.
> N8VEM Waiting List.pdf