[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:739] Re: S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:739] Re: S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready
- From: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:44:42 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 22.214.171.124 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of gst...@indy.net) smtp.mail=gst...@indy.net; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=gst...@indy.net
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=indy.net; b=QzANwoYeyItzX/UbDOANNH0ZAjUCIoi3n15gGqvL8+sdd25DtYv23eIuBJQ6RMvk; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
- Reply-to: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
You know what? Go ahead and change my order from 1 to 2.
I'll take 2ea. S-100 MS-DOS Support Boards. (Although if someone else doesn't get one because I've ordered 2, I'll let them have the extra one.) This is really the only way that I can help out. The sooner one lot of boards is sold, the quicker the next run of boards can happen.
Thank you guys for all your great work!!
>From: yoda <yo...@r2d2.org>
>Sent: Feb 27, 2012 5:07 PM
>To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
>Subject: [N8VEM-S100:739] Re: S-100 MS-DOS Support Board finally ready
>Put me down for 2.
>On Feb 25, 3:04 pm, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
>> Hi! Yay! The S-100 MS-DOS Support Board PCB is finally ready! I am
>> getting ready to order some PCBs.
>> This S-100 board is really great with the S-100 8086 CPU board but also is
>> useful with really any S-100 CPU board since it has timer, RTC, PIC, and
>> Here is a description of the S-100 MS-DOS Support Board on S100computers.com
>> The schematic and PCB layout files are here
>> %20Support%20Board> ¶m=S-100%20MS-DOS%20Support%20Board
>> Coupled with the S-100 8086 CPU board, the S-100 MS-DOS Support board will
>> give a measure of PC-AT compatibility for your S-100 system.
>> There are presently 7 builders signed up for this board. I'd like to get at
>> least 20 total for a PCB manufacturing order. Please let me know if you
>> would like a PCB or two.
>> As usual, these PCBs will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6
>> elsewhere. Thanks and have a nice day!
>> Andrew Lynch
>> PS, I have plenty of the S-100 8086 CPU board PCBs left if you are looking
>> for one of those as well.
>> N8VEM Waiting List.pdf