Re: [N8VEM-S100:5810] Re: NKK Switches for Mini FP

One for me will be just fine Don.  Thanks for pursuing this option further :->.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Crusty OMO <crus...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Don, looks good, put me down for 2.  Josh

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:46:36 -0800
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5809] Re: NKK Switches for Mini FP
From: cap...@uxpro.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

So this is some good news. I sent my PCB bracket design to PCBCart for a quote.
Turns out we can do this brackets for $1.26 each, quantity 50 plus tooling ($20) and
shipping. So for $5.00 I could get everyone one bracket or better yet Qty 100 they drop
to $.84 cents and you can get two. This price is hard to beat. I don't think we can do any
better. If go nuts, qty 200 are .58 cents!