RE: [N8VEM-S100:4276] Re: A windows based program to write a CPM3 image to a CF card for the S100 IDE board

Hi Dave, I think I now have the dual IDE drive support updated.  I have it in two places ate the bottom of each page:-

http://s100computers.com/Software%20Folder/CPM3%20BIOS%20Installation/CPM3%20HDISK%20BIOS%20Software.htm

and here:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/IDE%20Board/My%20IDE%20Card.htm

If you notice any other errors please let me know

Thanks

John