Re: Another route to write a CPM3 image to a CF card for the S100 IDE board

Hi Thomas,

I got it working this afternoon - make sure you have the drive select code in all the places needed - has to be in the read and write routines as well as the hdlogin routine.  You need to also update HDRVTBL.ASM to define the extra drive as well.

Dave