Re: A windows based program to write a CPM3 image to a CF card for the S100 IDE board

Hello Dave,
Thanks for your reply - I have been looking at all the code that John has on the site, and had downloaded the version you referenced.  What I wanted to know, for my own curiosity, was If I have a single drive system, would all changes to support the second drive reside solely in HIDE3.ASM?   Would any of the other modules that assemble to CPM3.sys need to be altered?

Thank you for your time and suggestions with this project - I have really enjoyed digging back into this at such a detailed level after all these years.

Regards,
Thomas