second iteration S-100 68K CPU boards have arrived!

Hi Pontus and Mike!  Good news!  The second iteration S-100 68K CPU boards arrived today!

Please send me your current shipping address and I will send a prototype board to you.

If anyone else would like to participate in the second iteration S-100 68K CPU board build and test please contact me.

These boards are “near final” and the build and test should only be verification of functions and fixes/improvements from the first prototype.

I do not expect any major changes to the board except minor tweaks and improved PCB trace routing in the final configuration.