From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:01 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Cc: 'Pontus Oldberg'; 'mike'
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:335] second iteration S-100 68K CPU boards have arrived!

Hi Pontus and Mike!  Good news!  The second iteration S-100 68K CPU boards arrived today!

Please send me your current shipping address and I will send a prototype board to you.

If anyone else would like to participate in the second iteration S-100 68K CPU board build and test please contact me.

These boards are “near final” and the build and test should only be verification of functions and fixes/improvements from the first prototype.

I do not expect any major changes to the board except minor tweaks and improved PCB trace routing in the final configuration.