Re: [N8VEM-S100:7670] Re: PIC32 Ascii Terminal

ASCII Terminal board

Just a note... The MCP1700-3.3 voltage regulator is a bit hard to find in ones junk box.. and its only rated at MAX Vin of 6V

You can use a 78L33 if your careful of the pin-out, only a slight rotation of the pins make this a viable option. Its also rated at a Vin of 30V, but be sure to watch thermal ratings at large Vin.
Look at data sheets for both part to validate pin rotation...