Re: [N8VEM-S100:2344] Re: accepting pre-orders for the S-100 Z80 CPU V2 board

I am cool with paper transactions. I do not use paper checks due to safety issues, but if a Postal Money Order will work, it will work for me.

I cannot wait to get my S-100 system up! :-)

Best,

Joe

Consciousness affects the medium. Think happy, be happy, and happiness will follow you.