Re: [N8VEM-S100:2309] Re: accepting pre-orders for the S-100 Z80 CPU V2 board

If I understand the situation correctly, and I'm certainly no financier, it seems as if the only issue is the *volume* of payments that Andrew receives.  That could be avoided if:

1. For each new board, appoint a fund-collector ("czar").  Not Andrew.

2. PayPal to fund-collector.  When they have accumulated the necessary amount they either send a single PayPal to Andrew or send a personal check (or other fund transfer mechanism).

Andrew sees a *lot* fewer incoming fund transfers.  And doesn't have to worry about the funds-incoming tracking.

Assuming that fund collectors rotate, then each would only see 1/Nth the amount of fund-transfers that Andrew does currently, and then serve in that role maybe 1-2 times per year, assuming that N > 6-10.

Andrew doesn't place a board-order until he receives the aggregated-fund transfer.  The aggregator presumably trusts Andrew, and each of us trust the aggregator.

Not quite as simple as now, but not particularly more complicated either.  And *maybe* it also offloads a bit of the work from Andrew.  It certainly ought to reduce the volume of incoming funds transfers for Andrew by a factor of more-or-less 20 (a SWAG on my part).  That ought to satisfy PayPal.  Or there are personal checks and avoid PayPal entirely/mostly for the second leg of the fund transfer?