Re: [N8VEM-S100:2308] Re: accepting pre-orders for the S-100 Z80 CPU V2 board

On 05/02/14 20:05, Andrew Lynch wrote:

I am not sure of how WU or Money Gram works but if it involves posting bank account information that is a non-starter due to internet privacy concerns (really the total lack thereof).  However there are some banks/credit unions that allow a sort of electronic paper check to be sent.   The builder tells the bank to send the check and the bank/credit union literally mails a physical check to the specified address.  It appears automatic and fully electronic from the senders end but the receiver gets an actual check.  Sort of the best of both worlds if it is available.

Damn, that's really unfortunate.
I really hope a way to sort this out is found, as I (and other people, I suppose) would be cut out from the group, just now that I started enjoying myself :-/
For example, my bank doesn't offer anything else beside a bank transfer to send money abroad (especially outside the EU), so I'd be stuck with credit card payments and similars, and as such, no boards...

Oh well, I'll hope for the best.

Bye,
Fabui