Extra S-100 Boards Available

Hi,

I went through and itemized my N8VEM S-100 boards this past weekend and found some extra, unbuilt boards. These are first run (V1) versions and thus may require minor mods, but anything required is well documented on John Monahan's site. I figure someone can still make use of them if newer revisions are not in the pipeline for reorder in the near future.

I have one each of the following available:

Console I/O Board
Serial I/O Board
Buffered Prototype Board
EPROM Board
4MB Static RAM Board
PC Keyboard Converter Board

These are available at my cost; $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.

Thanks,

Pete Plank