[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:1334] Lava-10 Board working fine.
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1334] Lava-10 Board working fine.
- From: "John Monahan" <mon...@vitasoft.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:48:55 -0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 184.108.40.206 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of mon...@vitasoft.org) smtp.mail=mon...@vitasoft.org
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: John Monahan
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: <mon...@vitasoft.org>
- Thread-index: AQJCeMddlS63rAp4gRZFqjrQ9Fr5W5eW+aug
Andrew mentioned that some people were having difficulty getting the actual
Lava-10 "Chip". The person to contact is a Dominik Domanski who as best I
can tell is in Spain. His e-mail address is dominik....@mylium.es and
that is the web site from where he describes the chip
However for some reason the chips actually come directly from Poland. I
guess he has them fabricated there. I got a chip from there last year for
the prototype board and just got another about 3 weeks ago. Both were
identical. In a recent e-mail he said he had 7 "chips" already made up.
I got one so I suppose there are 6 left. The chip is actually a small board
with seven SMT chips on it. I have no idea what his time/ability to make
more is. One problem with him/them, is that e-mail returns take a few days!
However on Friday last he sent me an e-mail saying he was
developing/programming the next generation Lava which will have much more
resolution/capability. I have subscribed to an early prototype. Hopefully
it will sit down on the same pin contacts.
BTW, it goes without saying, I do not know anybody at Mylium and in no way
benefit from them.
John Monahan Ph.D