RE: [N8VEM-S100:185] S-100 Serial IO boards available

It has an 8255, so two parallel ports (input, output or bi directional) and another 6 pin port.

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:21 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:185] S-100 Serial IO boards available

Hi!  There are bunch of S-100 Serial IO boards left so if anyone would like one or more please let me know.

John has a nice description of the board here:

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Serial%20IO%20Board/Serial%20IO%20Board.htm

These are respin PCBs which resolve all the minor issues from the original release and the board is 100% without any modifications.

These are generic IEEE-696/S-100 serial IO boards with dual serial ports, optional USB, and optional voice synthesizer support.  There are also some parallel pins available.

They are available for $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.  If you have questions you can contact me or ask on the mailing list

http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem-s100