From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Elsid
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 7:58 PM
To: N8VEM-S100
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:587] Re: S-100 8086 Up and Runing

Hi John, Andrew and Robert and others,

Thanks for the good comments and tips. Yes I will cover the EPROM windows
when I've finish reprogamming. Mind you we once put a programmed uncovered
EPROM in the sun on a window ledge for a year just to check how sensitive it
was - no corruption. The house window glass filters out most of the hard UV
I think.
Sorry about the spelling error in the subject. (Runing instead of
running)

I'm running a purely N8VEM S-100 system except for the 12 slot Morrow
WonderBuss Backplane. I was using the N8VEM backplane but I now have nine
boards in this system and N8VEM board is only 8 slots. How's that extension
backplane coming on?

I have the N8VEM Z80 board in the bus (buss?) and am able to swtich back and
forth between 8086 and Z80 monitors without problem.

I uploaded some more photos to:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=8086

Unfortunately the last photo seems to upset the PBworks system and boots you
back to the home page. I can't delete the photo to clean things up. I tried
reloading the photo but the upload didn't progress.
The N8VEM website seems very slow to respond at the moment.

Have a Happy New Year
Leon